DNA Solutions specializes in DNA Test for Immigration purposes accepted and recommended by the Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection. We are a leading DNA testing company that holds ISO Accreditation 17025 granted by the National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA). We can organize Paternity & Relationship DNA tests as requested by the Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection.
What is “Letter of Offer?”
The Australian Department of Immigration & Border Protection may send a letter asking applicants or sponsors to undergo DNA test to confirm biological relationships (paternity test, maternity test, relationship testing) that letter is commonly known as “Letter of Offer”. If you have received a “Letter of Offer” from the Australian Department of Immigration & Border Protection contact us on 1800 000 362.
Complete your test in 5 easy steps
1. Send us a copy of your letter of offer via post or email
2. Receive by email or post our application forms to be filled out and returned to us
3. We will organize the sample collection (mouth swab) for the donors in Australia and overseas
4. All samples will be delivered to us and tested in our lab in Melbourne-Australia
5. Receive your results in 8 business days, a copy will be sent to the Department of Immigration & Border Protection
NB: We perform the test twice in case of non-paternity (exclusion)